Home Invest Belgium is a Belgian REIT (SIR/GVV) listed on Euronext Brussels since 1999 [HOMI]. The company is specialising in the acquisition, development, letting and management of residential real estate. Home Invest Belgium holds a real estate portfolio worth over € 634 million in Belgium and the Netherlands.
To support the further growth of the company we are looking for an Acquisition Manager M/F
Your Key Responsibilities
- You will be in charge of the sourcing, analysis and acquisition of land, conversion projects and existing buildings. You subsequently hand over the implementation of the project to the development manager;
- You actively create new opportunities by means of prospecting, networking and market knowledge;
- You carry out a thorough study for each project by drawing up market and risk analyses;
- You negotiate contracts, maintain close contacts with new or existing partners, know how to lobby professionally and work efficiently with stakeholders;
- You collaborate with and report directly to the Head of Acquisition & Development.
- You hold a Master’s degree or equivalent through experience and you demonstrate at least 5 years of relevant experience in the real estate world;
- You communicate fluently and intelligently with different stakeholders;
- You think out-of-box, keep a realistic view on the business and you always aim at a proactive and positive drive for a successful result;
- You have a good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of both Dutch and French is required. English is a plus;
- You have a good general knowledge of construction sites;
- You have an excellent knowledge of pricing and budgets;
- You preferably have a number of years of relevant experience as a tenderer for large budgets (+ 5 million €) or as an estimator/expert;
- You are accurate, able to prioritise and respect a tight follow-up of your files.
- The opportunity to be part of a pleasant, young and dynamic working environment within a strong company that builds high quality projects;
- A job combining internal and external contacts;
- Full-time fixed contract with attractive salary;
- A complete package with pension, insurance and bonus plans.
Interested to join us?
Please send your motivated application to Noëlla Schade – firstname.lastname@example.org.